Of course there’s going to be a plethora of promotions and bundled packages that will be rolled out once we can start using SingapoRediscovers Vouchers (SRV) from Dec 1.
We’ve given you the lowdown on how to redeem the vouchers from Dec 1, 2020 to Jun 30, 2021 (read it here if you missed it). There’s even a list of some 200 merchants where you can redeem those vouchers at.
But any bargain-loving Singaporean will know that to fully maximise the vouchers, you’d need to do your homework and hunt for the best deal. The five authorised booking platforms — Changi Travel Services (aka Changi Recommends), GlobalTix, Klook & UOB Travel Planners, Traveloka and Trip.com — will undoubtedly be rolling out fab deals and exclusive bundles to entice folks to get out and explore once Dec 1 rolls around.
Here's a preview of upcoming promotions and packages coming your way come Dec 1.
Changi Recommends will dole out e-Rebates when you redeem SRV on the platform. There are also 50 per cent staycation deals with complimentary room upgrades, late checkout, dining credits and other perks.
Spend a minimum of $50 in SingapoRediscovers Vouchers on hotel bookings on Klook, and you’ll receive a $50 hotel rebate voucher for your next hotel booking on the platform. These include stays at four hotels that are available only on Klook for SRV redemption — Andaz Singapore, Grand Hyatt Sinagpore, Lloyd’s Inn and The Warehouse Hotel (main photo).
There are also six attractions that are only available for SRV redemption on Klook: Airzone, Asian Civilisations Museum, Ola Beach Club, HydroDash Singapore, Nestopia and Snow City. If you’re planning to join one of these tours — Singapore River Cruise, Tour East, Trishaw Uncle and Tribe Tours — you’ll also have to do your SRV redemption on Klook.
Meanwhile, if you redeem $100 SingapoRediscovers Vouchers in its entirety on a staycation at Mandarin Oriental Singapore and book it via Trip.com, you’ll get $100 in dining credits for use at restaurants like Cherry Garden, Dolce Vita and MO Bar. There’s also a complimentary extra bed and breakfast for the third or fourth occupant in Premier Rooms or City Suites.
There will also be bundled packages for SRV redemption, according to STB. Prices have not been released yet, but here’s a glimpse at what to expect:
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore and The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore: Staycation packages with tours around the Civic District and Chinatown in a vintage Vespa sidecar.
- One Farrer Hotel: A bundled room and tour package with a ‘Secrets of Jalan Besar’ tour and a ‘Tekka Market to Table’ tour which is followed by a cooking masterclass at the hotel.
- A four-hour bike tour in Pulau Ubin and Chek Jawa Wetlands.
- Resorts World Sentosa: A daycation package at Universal Studios Singapore and S.E.A. Aquarium that includes USS games coupons, snacks, set meals at USS or Malaysia Food Street and a Sesame Street shopping bag.
- Jewel Changi Airport: Half-day senior couple bundle tour with admission to Changi Experience Studio and Canopy Park for two seniors. The bundle includes two photo vouchers, tea sets and a complimentary Jewel Gold Medallion.
Photo: Kelvin Chia