Is your cashcard balance depleting quicker than you can say "free parking"? Here are some hacks you may find useful.
#1: These are the cheapest places in Orchard to park at.
o Mon to Sat: 7am-5pm: $1.50 for first hour, $1 for subsequent half hour.
o After 5pm (Mon to Sat) and all of Sunday: $1.50 for first hour; $1 for subsequent hour.
Grange Road Off-Street and Angullia Park Off-Street:
o Mon to Sat: $1.30/30 min from 7am to 11am; $1.50/30 min from 11am to 5pm. After 5pm, $0.80/30 mins
o Sun: $0.70/30 min from 7am to 11am; $0.80/30 mins from 11am to 10.30pm
Far East Plaza:
o Mon to Sat: 8am-5pm, $1.07 for first hour; $1.07 for subsequent half hour. After 5pm and all of Sunday, $3.53 per entry
#2: To save money, don’t go for the most obvious choice.
Instead of Marina Bay Sands, park at: Bayfront Avenue:
o Mon to Fri: 7am-6pm: $2 per 30 mins. After 6pm: $1.20 per hour
o Sat: 7am-1pm: $3 per hour. Aft 1pm: $1.20 per hour
o Sun: $0.80 per 30 mins.
Instead of parking at Raffles City, park at: Capitol Piazza:
o Mon to Fri: 11am-5.59pm: $2 for first hour, $0.40 for subsequent 15 mins; 6pm-10.59pm: $3 per entry
o Sat and Sun: 11am Saturday-10.59am Monday: $2 for first two hours, $0.40 for subsequent 15 mins
#3: If you’re darting into the CBD for a quick meeting, you’ll need this list of the lowest hourly rates during office hours.
· Icon Village: $1.61 per half hour (7am-5pm)
· Far East Square: $2.14 per half hour (6am-4.59pm)
· International Plaza: $2.20 per half hour (7am-5pm)
· Clifford Centre: $5 per hour (7am-5pm)
· Far Eastern Bank Building: $2.50 per half hour (7am-6pm)
· Keck Seng Tower: $2.50 per half hour (8am-6pm)
#4: Free parking still exists in Singapore. Here’s where.
· East Coast Park Car Parks B, C, D, F, G and H
· IKEA Tampines
· Mount Faber Park
· The Grandstand
· IMM Building (Parking is free for the first two hours, Mon to Fri, excluding public holidays)