Advertisement

If you love lighting scented candles at home, here’s a reminder to put out the flame before leaving the house or falling asleep. This is a public service announcement from Chinese rapper Xu Zhenzhen, who suffered second-degree burns on 40 per cent of his body, when a scented candle set his home ablaze last week.

The rapper took to Weibo on June 21 to share a painful message from his hospital bed, attracting concern from fans and netizens.

Advertisement

WANT MORE? CHECK THESE OUT

WANT MORE? CHECK THESE OUT