Top 40 Most Popular Artistes For Star Awards 2022: Brandon Wong In, Zhang Zetong Out - 8 Days Skip to main content

Top 40 Most Popular Artistes For Star Awards 2022: Brandon Wong In, Zhang Zetong Out

Congrats to Brandon Wong who makes his Top 40 debut! Who else joins the Star Search champ in the list of surprising snubs?

Top 40 Most Popular Artistes For Star Awards 2022: Brandon Wong In, Zhang Zetong Out

Last year, we had a whopping 60 celebs vying to get into the Top 10 Most Popular Male Artistes and Top 10 Most Popular Female artistes rankings, but for Star Awards 2022 (SA2022), the competition is a little less intense as we are back to having 40 hopefuls in the running.

Or is it?

The complete list of the Top 40 Most Popular Male and Female Artistes was unveiled at a virtual press conference this afternoon (Mar 10), so without further ado, here it is:

Top 20 Most Popular Male Artistes

1. Ben Yeo
2. Brandon Wong
3. Chen Shucheng
4. Chen Tianwen
5. Chua Enlai
6. Darren Lim
7. Desmond Tan
8. Guo Liang
9. Lee Teng
10. Marcus Chin
11. Pierre Png
12. Pornsak
13. Rayson Tan
14. Richard Low
15. Romeo Tan
16. Shaun Chen
17. Xu Bin
18. Yao Wenlong
19. Zhang Yaodong
20. Zhu Houren

Top 20 Most Popular Female Artistes

1. Aileen Tan
2. Carrie Wong
3. Chantalle Ng
4. Cynthia Koh
5. Felicia Chin
6. Hong Huifang
7. Hong Ling
8. Jesseca Liu
9. Jin Yinji
10. Lin Meijiao
11. Lina Ng
12. Liu Lingling
13. Michelle Chia
14. Paige Chua
15. Pan Lingling
16. Priscelia Chan
17. Rebecca Lim
18. Sheila Sim
19. Ya Hui
20. Yvonne Lim

Like last year, the Top 40 names were identified from a poll of 1,000 people representing an equal breakdown across various age groups in Singapore as conducted by an accredited market research company.

Something is a little different this year — while it was split evenly 50-50 last year, SA2022’s public voting carries more weight in determining the final results with 70 per cent, while the initial poll findings will make up the other 30 per cent. No pressure, of course.

Want More? Check These Out

You May Also Like