Meet Nicole Poturalski, Brad Pitt’s rumoured new German model girlfriend. According to reports, she's also involved with another man — her husband. Come again? Turns out Ms Poturalski and her hubby are in an open relationship. Here are a few things you should know her so far...
1. According to the Daily Mail, the Polish-born Nicole Poturalski, 27, has been married to well-known German restaurateur Roland Mary, 68, for eight years, and the couple have a 7-year-old son, Emil. Mary owns the hip Borchardt restaurant in Berlin.
2. Pitt, 56, became acquainted with the Borchardt and its owner in 2009 when the actor was filming on location in Germany for Quentin Tarantino’s Inglorious Basterds. He visited the restaurant a few times but it was in August 2019 when he was in town to promote Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood that he first met Poturalski.
3. A few weeks after that meeting, Poturalski flew to LA for a photo shoot and started hooking up with Pitt. They were pictured together at a Kanye West concert at the Hollywood Bowl in November 2019.
4. Wait a sec, didn’t you say she’s married to that restaurateur Roland Mary? Apparently, the four-time married Mary is cool with his wife dating Pitt. “They are still married, but you could describe their relationship as an ‘open marriage,” a friend of Mary told Daily Mail.
5. Pitt and Poturalski were seen last week on vacay at Pitt’s US$67 million (S$90 mil) Chateau Miraval in the south of France. Pitt bought the chateau, which has its own winery, with ex-wife Angelina Jolie in 2008. The then-couple wedded at the chateaux in 2014, in a private ceremony with their six children attending.
Photos: TPG News/Click Photos