Advertisement

Sometimes, it’s the most innocuous things that end up causing you serious harm. Just ask Malaysian actor Jordan Voon, who posted this scary PSA on his Facebook on Thursday (Sep 16).

The 56-year-old is best known for winning the Best Actor award at the 4th Golden Awards in 2017, an annual awards show presented by television channel ntv7.

And like any other actor worth his salt, Jordan has a flair for drama, beginning his tale by setting the scene.

“Yesterday, in the afternoon around 4:30pm on September 15 2021, it was raining cats and dogs, with thunder and lightning in the sky… At that moment, this guy [Jordan Voon] was this close to bidding goodbye to everyone and departing from the world forever…”, he wrote.

As it turns out, the actor had choked on a very unlikely object — the plastic ring that’s often found below the cap of a plastic mineral water bottle.

Advertisement

WANT MORE? CHECK THESE OUT

WANT MORE? CHECK THESE OUT