Advertisement

A lot of us have memories of our mums telling us to be really careful when eating fish, and this story will remind you of why.

Chinese singer Zhang Jie was rushed to the hospital on August 18 in the wee hours after swallowing a fish bone. The 38-year-old, who is married to Chinese host Xie Na, later posted a picture of the bone, which appeared to be about 2cm long, that was extracted from his throat.

“This fish bone got stuck in my esophagus and it almost reached my stomach (…) Fish is the food that I love the most, but now I have a fear of eating it… Everyone, please be careful when eating fish!” Zhang Jie cautioned his followers.

Advertisement

WANT MORE? CHECK THESE OUT

WANT MORE? CHECK THESE OUT