While it sounds straightforward enough, there are of course terms and conditions. Here’s how it works:
For dine-in customers:
● Bring your uneaten/partially eaten Original Recipe or Hot & Crispy Chicken to the KFC counter.
● Fill out an online feedback form by scanning a QR Code.
● Show the completed feedback form to the staff, and get your replacement chicken (the unsatisfactory one will be discarded).
● The exchange must be done on the same day of your purchase, at the same outlet.
● And no, you cannot tapow your not-quite-shiok but still can eat chicken home. It must be given back to KFC.
● It should go without saying that “fully eaten chicken will not qualify for exchange”.
For takeaway orders:
● Exchange must be made in person at the same outlet of purchase on the same day, with a receipt as proof of purchase.
● Similarly, fill up the online feedback form, show it to the staff and get your replacement.
● Orders made through KFC Delivery and via Deliveroo, Foodpanda and GrabFood are not applicable for exchange.