Now, you can get the mooncakes in five different combinations. If you pre-order ’em before September 6, you can enjoy “introductory prices”. Check out the combos below:
- Mao Shan Wang Mooncakes (4 pieces, 150g each), $68 (usual price $75)
- D24 Mooncakes (4 pieces, 150g each), $62 (usual price $68)
- Red Prawn Mooncakes (4 pieces, 150g each), $62 (usual price $68)
- 4-Piece Mixed Flavours (2x Mao Shan Wang, 1x D24, 1x Red Prawn), $65 (usual price $72)
- 2-Piece Mixed Flavours (1x Mao Shan Wang, 1x D24), $35 (usual price $39)
Now, which flavour should you choose? As a quick guide, folks who like bitter to bittersweet durians should go for Mao Shan Wang and D24 (which are known for their bittersweet, creamy flesh). If you prefer sweet flesh, go for the vividly orange Red Prawn.
Pre-order durian mooncakes from now till September 20 at selected 7-Eleven outlets (click here for the list of outlets). Collection from August 28.